Quaffee offers both coffee tracking and coffee service and supply contracts for coffee and coffee machines management.
Coffee Machine Service Offering
A service contract to allow you to remove the hassle of always enjoying the best from your coffee machine.
Overview of Service
Want a fixed coffee budget? In that case, Quaffee’s service offer is tailor-made for you. Our coffee service and supply contracts manage your coffee and maintenance materials at a fixed monthly rate. Thereby enabling you to budget for a full year, keeping you fully stocked with the best available coffees (including increased consumption during the winter months).
Ultimately, this type of contract is called a Call-off contract. A call-off contract is a legally binding contract with a supplier (us, Quaffee) for the supply of products or services over a given period. Subject to the prices, specifications and terms and conditions agreed. Delivery is to a delivery schedule built into the call-off contract.
Our offer includes the following:
- The amount of coffee you select to suit your requirement. Selected from our speciality grade blends and single origin coffees.
- Cleaning materials as per below (all original manufacturer only):
- Regular full servicing of a machine, as prescribed by the manufacturer.
- Ensuring that there is a swap out machine if you would like to send your machine for a service, or if something goes wrong.
A new grinder when it no longer performs as required (about every 30,000 cups)
- An optional full-service benefit, adds up to an hour of labour for maintenance, cleaning the frother or for in house training.
Of course, only our fresh roasted specialty grade coffee is used in this contract. It should be noted that we have based our cost calculations on using these high-quality coffee beans roasted. Additional terms and conditions apply to the above.
The coffee service and supply contract is based on the quantity of coffee you consume over a year, averaged over 12 months. As a guide from our experience while working with automatic coffee machines, we have found that an office of 15 use at least 1 kilogram of coffee beans a week. Using this, we have designed the full-service option around specific coffee use.
We can send you a quote on request, since each client has their own unique needs. For a quote, we consider the following:
- Type of coffee preferred, or range of coffees preferred.
- Labour requirements, namely what is the in house skill level and what is required by the client as far as servicing.
- The number of machines to be included in the contract, their current and longevity.
- If a cappuccino is or is not a major priority.
- Type of swap out machine required.
- Any client specific options.