A complete Timemore’s collection should include a fitting carafe, also known as the Timemore coffee server. The carafe, made of hand-crafted borosilicate glass, perfectly accommodates pour-overs. Moreover, the V-shaped spout is carefully designed to ensure precise pouring. Additionally, the glass lid comes with a silicone heat seal, which enhances heat retention for a second cup. Although it is designed for coffee, this carafe can be used for any liquid that has a temperature of up to 150°C.
Take your preferred pour over solution, like a Hario V60, Kalita Wave or Timemore Crystal Eye. Place brewer on the top of the coffee server, which is flat to accommodate these brewers. Prepare as you normally do. Remove brewer from top. Insert the glass lid, so that the pour side is towards the spout.
- Concentrated and precise pour without drips from its V-shaped spout
- Thick, ergonomically shaped handle for effortless pouring and holding.
- Heat-sealing glass lid with silicone seal
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes with lid
Timemore Coffee Server Specifications
- Material: Borosilicate Glass (handmade)
- Small 360ml (1-2 cups)
- Large 600ml (2-3 cups)
- Weights: 170g
- Dimensions: 103mm x 95mm
- Temperature: Up to 150°C
- Best to use warm soapy water and soft sponge
- Even though made from borosilicate glass, it should still be treated as fragile.