Urnex Cafiza2 coffee equipment cleaning powder is used to clean any coffee equipment. Soak and remove all coffee residue from any machine or vessel that has contact with coffee.
Cafiza2 Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder has a concentrated formula which eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines. Both foam and solubility are balanced for powerful cleaning and optimal rinsing. Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder is integral to the daily back flush regimen and is recommended for use with a wide range of traditional espresso machines.
- Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine group heads, valves and lines.
- Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts.
- Formulated for optimal balance of solubility and foaming.
- 900g per bottle
- Video instructions available for back flushing and cleaning accessories.
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3g) of Cafiza® Powder.
- Insert portafilter into group head
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds.
- Stop for 10 seconds.
- Repeat 5 times
- Remove portafilter.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains
- Soak filters and the metal parts of the portafilter for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6g) of Cafiza® Powder per 1L of hot waterRinse with clean hot water.
- Empty coffee from equipment.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3g) of Cafiza® powder per 2L of brewer capacity directly into brew basket
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel and hold for 30 minutes
- Empty each vessel and rinse all parts with clean hot water
TIP: Wet a cloth with the Cafiza® Powder solution and wipe down spray heads, then wipe clean with a fresh cloth. Caution: Solution may be very hot.
Download here: Spec sheet from Urnex