What an interesting video of the consumer perception of Quality Coffee. A number of interesting facts in this video.
The conclusion lists these points, but make your own conclusions:
- Low Quality (LQ) Coffee is consumed faster than High Quality (HQ) Coffee
- HQ environment (cafe) had a higher preference for HQ than consumers
- HQ does not diffuse passively to consumers
- Half of the consumers who identified HQ vs LQ preferred LQ
- Differentiated barriers for HQ preference
Interesting there is a belief that continued exposure to HQ coffee will scue this result, and they are going to do a study on that.
One comment is that their quality coffee is only an 85 🙂